Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fund Raising Latest.

£4725 now . . . just a gnat's whisker from the £5k Target.

Looks like it'll be September time before I complete the ride. I'm already planning a route via Peebles, Edinburgh and Braemar. It'll be shorter days because of the available daylight but at least my knee might stand a chance of surviving. There's good reason then for Mark, Rich or Lex to join me for a bit of the route ;-). They will have recovered by then too.

Thanks to all of our sponsors to date. Hopefully the dynamic trio are tucked up in Cromaty tonight and will be on the Nigg Ferry in the morning. Only two days remain, they're pedaling to Bettyhill tomorrow and finally John O Groats the day after.

Stay tuned viewers :-)

Simon

2 comments:

paul.wedgwood said...

Good man. Hopefully I'll be able to join you for a stint somewhere near Edinburgh. And I think there should be a 3-line whip to get Dan out as well! (by then he may be glad of the chance to escape from the baby for a few hours (days?!)).

Rob Ainsley said...

I'll be up for joining you gentlemen too... Megatrain do some great deals to Edinburgh!